Friday, April 15, 2011

Photo Non-Contest #142 -- "Let Treedom Ring" Part 1

Written Inc's phototheme this week, in spite of the silly title, is actually trees.
I've done quite a bit before with trees, and we did the theme "branches" not all that long ago, so I've had to dig into the files a bit more to find some fresh things to share.
Here are a few winter trees to start out.


This is one I took on a walk on a winter's morning not all that far from a park near the University of Utah.

Here's the same thing with color adjustments:



And here's a fun tree shot from zoolights a few Christmases ago:

5 comments:

  1. I can feel the cold in that first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy your photos when you switch them into these shapes...it's like viewing a post card on my screen....lovely WINTER collection! I really am glad though that we're all headed to greener warmer more flower like scenes around here...maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first photo is so pretty, it should be on the front of a holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Soapbox. I did have to edit off the garbage cans from the pic, though. :)

    ReplyDelete