Friday, June 17, 2011

My "Kids" And Their Kids

I can't post pics of my students anymore, but no one said anything about not posting pics of my FORMER students, especially the ones who are adults now.
This week I went to a wedding of a former student, and, since I taught her, her brother, and her three step-brothers, I got to see quite a few of my former students at the wedding.
I took this pic of the brother of the bride, holding his second son:

And then I started playing with it:

And again:



Then today I went with another former student to take two of her kids to Red Butte Garden.  I took three snaps of her baby boy eating a rice cake near the sandbox -- and of course I had to play with those pics as well.








And, no, it's not mislabeling for me to have "academic team" on this post; both the former students in question played on the school's academic team.  :)
(Remember to click on the pics to see them full-sized.)

4 comments:

  1. lovely photos - and so nice you got the chance to meet your "old kids" again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great. I really liked the ones that look like they are drawings. And the one with my boy with his hand in his mouth -- the cropped one is my favorite. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your favorites are my favorites as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Sounds like you have had some fun "family" reunions.

    ReplyDelete