Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Photo Non-Contest #161 -- White

So, Max got to my idea of the Salt Flats first.  Sigh.  This is what happens when we live in the same city and like to photograph the same things.
So, I'll try a different subject for Written Inc's theme of white.  And it has to be brief today, since I don't have any more time this morning to hunt down not-Salt Flats white pics.

So, here's a painfully ugly dog stinking up a beautiful antique white bedspread in a shop in Midway, Utah. (Yup, how to keep customers from buying that particular object, for sure.)
But it is white.  Mostly.


Remember to click to see this thing in full view.

9 comments:

  1. Sorry about stealing your idea, and I'll let you know the next time I plan to head out to the salt flats.
    nice choice for white, though. The dog looks quite content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short but sweet and I agree with your comments:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a neat idea - a real dog and a toy or pyjama case (?). Don't think the pillows and the scovers will stay white for long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Bob - those white covers will need a lot of soapsuds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. now that's a different angle! Nice shot... poor shop owner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alexia, the dog belonged to the shop owner!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great photo and if I didn't know it was in a shop window I would just think it was a nice picture of a family pet. I have three "cute" dogs --- and no white bedspreads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, you guys are just too cute!

    I think the dog would make me want to buy the thing even more. I wonder what they're asking for the pooch, too :)

    So ugly, he's cute.

    And I love how you've shot this. A classic, memorable moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I obviously edited out the window and all the parked cars in the background, so it wasn't a great shot to begin with. All the misty stuff I put in helps a great deal.

    ReplyDelete